Great skin starts from within. The foods and drinks that you choose to nourish your body have a cleansing effect. Water as well as many fruits and vegetables flush toxins from your body so you’re left with smoother, healthier skin. Say goodbye to blackheads, whiteheads, and dry patches while saying “Hello!” to cucumbers, watermelon, tomatoes, strawberries, and carrots. Low calorie, portable, and delicious, they have high water content making them the perfect way to get more H2O into your diet.
Here are five more all natural skincare hacks you’ll want to try right away:
- Sleep flat on your back. Keep that beautiful face of yours from wrinkling by not smashing it into a pillow for hours while you rest.
- Give your face a good massage. Facial yoga is a real thing. Glamour magazine tells you how to prevent wrinkles by giving your face a workout.
- Put sea salt on your blemishes. Full of antimicrobial properties, a small amount of sea salt is what it takes to pull oil out of your pores.
- Use a good antibacterial soap to wash your hands. Think about how many germs you come into contact with daily, and how many times you touch your face or other parts of your body without thought.
- Make apple cider vinegar your beverage of choice. Many beauty bloggers on YouTube swear by this common household ingredient that they say tastes like “apple pie” when water, cinnamon, and lemon is added to a cup filled with ice.
You may notice that you have more breakouts during your period. Your ‘Time of the Month’ requires you to pay even more attention to your skin. All natural products such as Tampon Tribe’s tampons, pads, and pantyliners help you take good care of your body and the planet, too. A monthly subscription is the perfect addition to your self-care routine.