With summer coming to an end, it’s time to start thinking about fall and winter music festivals. After all, there’s plenty to choose from, right? So, how do you know which ones to go to?
Do you ask your friends what they’re planning on attending? Or, do you scope out the bands to see who you really want to see live? Whichever way you choose to decide, know that you’re going to have a great time in a natural setting enjoying your favorite artists and bands perform.
Here are the top five best fall/winter music festivals to attend:
- Nocturnal Wonderland. If you love electronica, you won’t want to miss this fest. Scheduled to take place September 15th-16th, 2017 in San Bernardino, CA, it’s three days of camping and two days of live electronic music. Over 50,000 people come to Nocturnal Wonderland to have an incredible time.
- Austin City Limits. Notorious for music, the city of Austin puts this festival on months after SXSW ends. It’s scheduled for October 6th-8th, 2017 and October 13th-15th, 2017 in Zilker Park. Big name artists perform at this event. This year’s line-up includes Jay-Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chance the Rapper, and the Killers as well as many other bands you won’t want to miss.
- Desert Daze 2017. If Joshua Tree, CA wasn’t beautiful enough to explore on its own, this festival gives you one more reason to visit the desert. Scheduled to take place October 12th-15th, 2017, the line-up is unreal as dozens of bands play to campers from around the world.
- Zen Awakening 2017. If you’re hoping for a spiritual awakening, you’ll love this festival complete with the most chill people you’ll ever meet. Held in Orlando, FL November 17th-19th, 2017, it’s a well-rounded experience with live music, workshops, performers, and galleries. Make sure to pack your yoga pants for this event because comfort is king.
- Gem and Jam 2018. Taking place in Tucson, Arizona January 25th-January 28th, 2018, this unique festival features live music, art, performances, and minerals of all types. If you’re a girl who loves her crystals, here’s one more excuse to buy more.
Spring and summer aren’t the only times of year for music festivals. You can get your groove on in fall and winter, too. Scope out the hottest festivals for tons of feel good moments with your closest friends. Don’t forget to prepare in advance by packing a festival survival kit complete with all-natural tampons and pantyliners from Tampon Tribe in it.